Accountant / Bookkeeper, Australia
Hate The Books Bookkeeping are online bookkeeping & admin specialists in ATO compliance and Power Diary setup for allied health practitioners and specialists.
About Hate The Books Bookkeeping
Hate The Books Bookkeeping specialise in an online bookkeeping service that keeps you compliant and helps in creating automated financial processes to minimise daily admin & bookkeeping.
Hate The Books Bookkeeping loves helping small medical businesses and sole practitioners across Australia and New Zealand. Their team takes the stress out of compliance deadlines while looking after your bookkeeping and administration needs.
- They take care of the numbers and admin while you take care of your patients.
- They personalise your bookkeeping and administration depending on your needs.
- They are professional, experienced, and reliable.
- They can help your patients remain compliant with NDIS expectations.
Working with Hate The Books Bookkeeping gives you all the advantages of a regular bookkeeper and an office assistant without adding to your staff. All you need to do is let them implement an efficient and secure system and they will take care of the rest.
They save you time and money by taking the stress out of your bookkeeping. Some of the services they offer are:
- Set up of Power Diary and accounting software
- Processing of payments for Medicare and Private Health
- Invoice Reconciliation
- BAS/IAS Preparation and Lodgement
- Bank & Transaction Reconciliation
- Payroll Services
- STP Compliance
- Accounts Receivable & Payable Management
- Medical Billing & Reconciliations
Hate The Books Bookkeeping prides itself on:
> Patient Care – they are passionate about providing excellent patient service throughout their medical journey.
> Trust – their interaction with you and your patients is centered around trust, transparency, and open communication.
> Growth – the success and growth of your practice equate to their success! They are vested in you and your practice.
They look forward to helping you to have a successful practice. Contact Hate The Books Bookkeeping now to find out how they can help you!