The Practice Power-Up Podcast by Power Diary is your go-to resource for the management of your health practice. Damien Adler, the co-founder of Power Diary and a clinical psychologist, will bring proven strategies to run and grow your practice, interviews with industry leaders, and everything you need to know about Power Diary including platform updates and insider tips & tricks.
Damien Adler, Power Diary Co-Founder & Head of Customer Success, and Mike Blackwell, Physitrack Account Executive and Head Physio at Fix Physio, discuss how to achieve your goals and balance your energy.
Welcome to The Practice Power Up podcast's Monthly Review series! In this episode, your hosts, Danielle and Damien, take you on a comprehensive journey through the highlights of the Power Diary updates throughout 2023. Get ready to dive into the latest features, improvements, and innovations that have been enhancing your practice management experience. Stay informed, stay empowered, and power up your practice with this insightful monthly review. Tune in now and stay ahead in the world of allied health practice management!
In this month's episode of the Practice Power Up, Damien and Danielle discuss the latest and greatest at Power Diary.
Releases and Highlights covered include:
- Telehealth Services
- Data Export Page
- Communication Merge Fields
- Note & Form Template Management
- People Menu Enhancements
- Refined Integration Settings
- Email Server Options
- Practice Billing Provider Information
- Subscription & Add-Ons Page Launch
- Payment & Notification Enhancements
- Appointment Auto-Notifications for Practitioners
- Default Email Templates for Receipts
- Default Templates for Notes & Forms
Damien Adler, Power Diary Co-Founder & Head of Customer Success, and Fiona Harrington, Head of Strategy, Marketing & Growth, explore the possibilities of practice automation.
In this episode, they cover:
- Time saving-strategies that pave the way for increased efficiency and profitability
- How to get the most out of Power Diary
- How to make automation work for you + examples
This podcast episode is designed for established health practitioners looking to streamline their private practice operations and those in new practices aiming to start on the right foot.
Join Damien Adler, Power Diary Co-Founder, and Diana Golden, Customer Success Team Manager, to learn how customer service can set your health practice apart from the competition.
In this episode, we cover:
- The top 5 customer service mistakes
- Best practices for customer service in allied health
- How to train your customers