The development team is making progress on several larger initiatives including;
- The transition to our new Editor, Froala is close to completion. We still accept requests from early adopters to transition to Froala but in March the remaining small percentage of our users will also get the new editor.
- Calendar improvements have been rolled out to most businesses. We expect a full rollout by the end of March.
- We are working on moving our Medicare integration to a new solution mandated by Medicare in Australia.
- Our Tyro HealthPoint integration has been submitted for final approval in Australia.
Other notable changes include:
- Improved: South African businesses can pay in South African rand (ZAR) rather than USD
- Improved: Special character handling in filenames for uploads and in client name search
- Improved: Error handling when using Office365 SMTP server for email sending
- Fixed: False indication of duplicate emails
- Fixed: Activity report missing some payments
- Fixed: Blank page in Client Portal after booking
- Fixed: Missing reminders about recurring series of appointments that clients had been visiting and are about to end
- Fixed: Mobile number not being saved in Diary Details
- Fixed: Occasional Google Calendar sync errors
- Fixed: Invoices can’t be paid on the Subscription page
- Fixed: On iPad using the new Froala editor, attempting to access logged communications results in no content
- Fixed: Patient number printed in the Medicare Individual Reference Number field on the Medicare claim printout
- Fixed: Client Portal: Email notifications are not sent to client and calendar contact
It was also a busy month for recruiting with several new developers joining Power Diary (they’ll be listed on our team page soon!)