The Practice Power-Up Podcast by Power Diary is your go-to resource for the management of your health practice. Damien Adler, the co-founder of Power Diary and a clinical psychologist, will bring proven strategies to run and grow your practice, interviews with industry leaders, and everything you need to know about Power Diary including platform updates and insider tips & tricks.
Join Damien Adler, Power Diary Co-Founder, and Diana Golden, Customer Success Team Manager, to learn how customer service can set your health practice apart from the competition.
In this episode, we cover:
- The top 5 customer service mistakes
- Best practices for customer service in allied health
- How to train your customers
In this month's episode of the Practice Power Up, Damien and Danielle discuss the latest and greatest at Power Diary.
Releases covered in this episode:
- Resource Management & Booking
- Availability Finder Updates
- Print and Export Client's Appointment List
- Filter Lists by Referrer Type
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for Xero Export
- Clone Communication Templates
- Inquiry Form on Data Import Page
- Payment Receipts Update
- UI Styling Updates
- Power Diary's GDPR Compliance Highlights
- Awards & Achievements
Are you overwhelmed with admin work in your health practice? Join your host Damien Adler, Power Diary Co-Founder, and a special guest Kimberley Simmons, Founder of Virtually Irreplaceable, for expert insights on the transformative power of Virtual Assistants in allied health. In this episode, they discuss how a VA can help you save time, money and headaches.
Links mentioned in the episode:
Claire, Power Diary Product Owner, joins Power Diary's Co-Founder, Damien Adler, to catch up on some of the key feature developments from this year, including:
- Client Diagnosis Codes
- Communications Updates
- 48-Hour Restore for Deleted Clients
- Default Service for Group Appointments
- Linked Fields for Forms
- Notes and more...
Find out what are the newest updates in your favourite practice management software - Power Diary! Damien and Danielle discuss the new Telehealth Plus feature, New Gender Identity, Sex and Pronouns for clients, and more.