What Makes Power Diary Different?
We know it can be difficult to choose a practice management system, especially when there are so many options. So here, we wanted to point out some of the important differences between Power Diary and the others…
Remember that practice management systems are not all created equally!
1. Power Diary is BY clinicians and FOR clinicians
Our origins stem from owning and working in health practices so we know exactly what practice owners need. We focus tightly on health businesses, which means our system and our support teams live and breath your industry.
2. We build “values-driven software
Our greater goal is to create “Empowered Health Practices” and this drives literally everything we do. With hands-on experience as practitioners, we have a clear vision and philosophies for managing health practices and are passionate about serving this market.
3. Our software is proven and “battle-tested”
Power Diary has been running for over 12 years now, so our software is tried and tested. We take a long-term view with everything – which impacts the quality of our development, our client relationships, and our team.
4. Our number 1 metric is customer happiness
5. 24×7 innovation
We believe in continual improvement and our product development team is constantly working around the globe to ensure Power Diary lives up to our reputation as the very best and most secure practice management system available.
6. Amazing support is all part of the service
We believe great software should be backed up with amazing customer service. So, whenever you need any help, we’re here for you with support that’s fast and free. You don’t need to be an expert – our support team knows how to explain things in simple, jargon-free terminology!
Power Diary makes Practitioners’ Lives Easier
Our whole system is designed to empower practice owners, their teams and their clients (see all features here), but here are a few specific examples of how Power Diary helps our clients…
- Less Admin. With hundreds of clinical note templates that are completely customisable, taking great notes is super fast and easy. Many clients tell us they’ve got their evenings back because of this!
- Powerful Appointment Management. Set up the calendar to suit your practice, use colour coding and flags for different information, block off personal time, manage multiple locations, and best of all, see which appointments have confirmed automatically.
- Fewer No-Shows. Set up a combination of email and SMS clientele appointment reminders to suit your practice. Watch your attendance rates increase!
- Manage Your Waitlist Easily. When an appointment becomes available, don’t let this time go to waste! Message a group of your clients on the waitlist with just a few clicks.
- Better Client Communication. Use the 2-Way SMS chat to communicate with clients they way they prefer. Use the Instant Letter Writer for fast, easy communication, and send bulk emails or SMS’s for marketing purposes.
- Flexible Client Management. Store all the basic details in this powerful CRM, plus you can also keep track of referrers, insurance details, classifications, client preferences and more.
- Accept Online Bookings. Add a “book now” button to your website or Facebook page. You can process new client registrations, take payments, and more – all according to your availability and booking parameters.
- Better Cash Flow. Integrated invoices and flags on clients with outstanding payments makes it easier to stay on top of finances. Customise your invoices with your logo, accept multiple payment types, manage outstanding accounts, and more.
- Make Better Decisions. Access the reports you need to better manage and grow your practice. Answer questions like “how many clients have we had this week?”, “who is our biggest referrer?”, “how’s my team performing”, or “what did we invoice last month?”
- Get Even More Leverage. Integrate with complimentary tools such as your accounting system, payment gateway, email marketing system and more.
We believe you’ve got enough to do, so the more we can automate your practice and minimise your work, the better it is for everyone.
Who Uses Power Diary?
Power Diary is used by health practices in over 23 countries. We are especially popular with:
Our software is equally suitable for solo practitioners, through to large, multi-location clinics.
Wondering how Power Diary fares against other systems?
Power Diary is one of the leading practice management systems available.
We’re not afraid to show you how we compare to the alternatives.
Want to see how we compare against a specific practice management system?
We have nothing to hide and we’re happy to show you the pros and cons of each option.