The Practice Power-Up Podcast by Power Diary is your go-to resource for the management of your health practice. Damien Adler, the co-founder of Power Diary and a clinical psychologist, will bring proven strategies on how to run and grow your practice, interviews with industry leaders, and everything you need to know about Power Diary including platform updates and insider tips & tricks.
In this episode of D&D Download, Damien and Danielle will discuss the releases and highlights including:
- File Attachments on Client Forms
- Addition of NotoSans Font
- G2 Best Software Awards
- We are Growing!
In this episode of the Practice Power Up podcast, Damien and his special guest Fiona Adler cover how to set and stick to professional and personal goals, common pitfalls in goal setting and how to avoid them, plus research-based strategies to help you follow through and have the best year yet – for you and your practice!
In the 9th episode of the D&D Download, the duo discuss the latest and greatest since our last check-in. Releases and Highlights covered include:
- Client Number Column Added to New Clients Report
- Security Update
- Practice and Provider Type Fields
- Diagnosis Codes - Watch a demo here.
- G2 Winter Awards
- December Webinar Recap: Our Favourite Power Diary Tips & Tricks *Replay here.
- January Webinar Preview: Goal Setting (and Achieving!) for Health Practitioners (Registration Closed)
Join Damien Adler, Power Diary Co-Founder and Gerda Muller, Founder of Private Practice Success and Author of The 7 Figure Practice, for expert insights on setting rates for your services. They discuss:
✅ Knowing your worth
✅ Breaking through psychological barriers associated with charging more
✅ Tips on how to set rates, and communicate changes effectively!
Get in touch with Gerda:
email: [email protected]
In the 8th episode of the D&D Download, the duo discuss the latest and greatest updates since last month's check-in. Releases and Highlights covered include:
- Medicare (AU) Integration Updates
- Performance Enhancements & User Interface Changes
- Partnership News
- How (And Why) To Use the Client Portal podcast episode
- November Webinar Preview: Is it Time to Raise Your Rates?
- November Webinar Preview: Is it Time to Raise Your Rates? *Register here
- Security & Privacy and How to Use the Client Portal webinar replay