Plug and Play Functionality
We’re always adding to our list of robust integrations. Here are our current integrations…
Stripe is a leading global provider of online payment processing services. Our integration allows you to seamlessly process credit card payments directly through your Power Diary account and also enables your clients to pay for appointments via the Client Portal at the time of booking.
Xero is a full service cloud based accounting system trusted by over a million subscribers worldwide. They specialise in serving small and medium sized businesses. This integration helps you export your clients, invoices and payments to Xero (which saves time and prevents errors).
Physitrack is a market-leading exercise prescription platform used by over 30,000 health professionals. This integration means you won’t have to switch between Power Diary and Physitrack to manage your clients and their data. Most tasks regarding Physitrack can be done right within Power Diary itself. You can create new clients in Physitrack from your Power Diary Client Profiles, instantly see your clients’ Physitrack records anytime from within Power Diary, search for clients in your Physitrack account, and much more.
Google Calendar is a time management and scheduling service. Your appointments in Power Diary can be automatically synced with your Google Calendar, allowing you to use the app in conjunction with your smartphone and configure notifications for each of appointment. As with all our integrations, this one was designed for maximum efficiency.
Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses engage customers with beautiful emails and seamless automation. Our integration helps you export your client database directly into your MailChimp account. Then, pair with Power Diary’s functionality to maximise your marketing efforts.
Practice Management Software for Every Clinic
Power Diary’s clinic management software was designed to meet the needs of clinics across a variety of healthcare disciplines, including:
- Physiotherapists clinics: Use treatment notes with body charts, and benefit from Power Diary’s integration with Physitrack.
- Chiropractors clinics: Manage a busy calendar efficiently while also storing x-rays and MRIs securely.
- Mental health clinics: Power Diary offers high levels of data security, session notes and the ability to create time-saving custom note templates.
- Podiatry clinics: Update client information from anywhere, whether in the clinic or conducting an in-home appointment.
- Massage therapy clinics: Allow clients to book their own appointments online, record treatment notes and offer follow-ups in just a few clicks.
- Speech therapy clinics: Link family contacts and start telehealth appointments without leaving Power Diary.
- Acupuncture & Chinese medicine clinics: Keep your practice organised and manage clients seamlessly.
- Osteopathic clinics: Update custom client note templates and send automated follow-ups.
- Homeopathic clinics: Provide services and have the flexibility to sell products, with or without an appointment.
- Dietary clinics: Maintain detailed notes about client progress and never lose track of a payment.
- Occupational therapy clinics: Update client notes quickly and easily from anywhere.
- Social work clinics: Keep your records current on the go, and manage multiple locations as needed.
- Counseling clinics: Remove the stress from practice administration with cloud-based clinic management software.
- Therapy clinics: Reminders, notes, online bookings invoicing and marketing integrations empower you to streamline your practice.
- Naturopathy clinics: Complete detailed notes post-session, securely stored with the client’s information and history.
Why Choose Power Diary?
Selecting the right practice management software is an important decision, but Power Diary covers all of the bases,
making it an obvious choice. Here’s why…
Spend Less Time on Admin
Power Diary is designed to empower practice owners, practitioners and admin teams to operate efficiently and make the business of running a practice easy – so that you can focus on actually seeing patients. We aim to reduce time spent on admin with features to help manage schedules, billing, treatment notes, service delivery, operations, and more.
Work from Anywhere
Power Diary is an online practice management software – so it’s accessible from anywhere. You can use Power Diary when working from home on a tablet, checking your schedule from your mobile, or coming to the clinic and using a computer. Being cloud-based also provides security benefits, and your software is always up-to-date.
ISO 27001 Security Certification
Power Diary is one of the only practice management systems to be certified with ISO 27001 – the highest global security standard for healthcare data. Power Diary is also fully compliant with all applicable healthcare data privacy and security laws and frameworks in the markets we serve. Our top priority is to ensure patient data security.
Create a Practice You Love
Our software is designed to help make your health practice a joy to manage. By using Power Diary, you also join a vibrant community where valuable insights and advice on managing health practices are exchanged. You also gain access to a wealth of free webinars, tutorials, articles and tools that provide support for growing and managing a thriving health clinic.
Easy Data Migration & Import
When you move to Power Diary from another practice management system, we provide a fast and free data migration service to import your existing data without missing a beat. This can include clients/patients, contacts, referrers, appointments, services, invoices, payments, treatment notes and more. Just upload your files, and let us do the rest.
Unlimited, Free Support
Power Diary’s customer support is best in class, and our team is available by online chat and email 7 days a week, almost 24 hours a day. We take immense pride in providing fast, friendly, and expert support that truly sets us apart. Plus, Power Diary is simple, intuitive and easy to use with no tech skills required. With no software to install, you’ll be up and running in minutes.
FREE Practice Operations Manual
By using Power Diary, you access your own Practice Operations Manual. This comes with over 100 pre-written policies and procedures that you can easily add to and modify to suit your practice. It helps ensure you’re meeting the standards of your professional, legal and regulatory obligations, as well as increasing predictability and practice productivity.
Best Value for Money
Power Diary’s goal is to empower health practices, which is why our pricing is designed to be extremely affordable. Whether you’re a solo practitioner or a large, multi-location clinic, Power Diary’s pricing is cost-effective and fair. Start a 14-day free trial (no credit card required!) to see how Power Diary creates value and makes a difference in your practice.
Flexibility & Money-Back Guarantee
We don’t believe in lock-in contracts. With Power Diary, you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. You own your data and you can export whenever you choose. You can start with a free trial, but after that we also provide a Money-Back Guarantee so if you decide Power Diary isn’t right for you, we’ll refund 100% of your subscription fees.